Saturday, November 3, 2012

{37 weeks}
Our 37th week flew by. It was welcomed by our maternity shoot and a Halloween party! My friend Meagan offered to do some maternity pictures for us to commemorate the final weeks of pregnancy before Jack arrives. Although I finally relaxed {a little] in front of the camera, I don't think she'll being calling me for other photo shoot opportunities....I either smile or don't...nothing in between...or so I feel. But, with the million or so she took, I hope there are a few cute ones. Thanks Meagan! I had a great time. These are a few she sent me as a preview....



Saturday night was my 5th annual work Halloween Party! It was a little harder to plan this year's couple costume with Brandon. Finally, we went with the good vs. evil theme. He went as a priest and I went as a devil. I still managed to dance quite a bit of the night away.....thanks Amy and Pat for hosting again. :)








The next morning Brandon was exhausted...but he had a surprise baby shower thrown for him by Doug. Many of his friends came over to watch the Seahawks...lose. But, he had a great time and came home with many packages of diapers. :)

This week has been good. I have been feeling many more Braxton Hick's contractions. I went to the doctor on Monday and everything looks good. His heart beat is normal and I am measuring well. We continue to wait for his arrival. 

The East coast was hit badly by a Hurricane Sandy Monday night. Praying for all the people that were horribly affected by the storm's devastation. 

Finally, I worked Halloween and Thursday....I was in the ICN, although not as physically demanding on my feet as it had been the prior weekend. I can't wait to take a work break and spend time with Jack.

Friday, I had to attend a 3 hour class session at UW. We discussed delivery room emergencies and how to manage and treat the infants. I enjoyed the class, felt like I knew much of what was discussed and feel like this quarter is going by quickly.

I met up with Ana for dinner after class to have dinner and catch up. It still seems weird that I can still just leave the house on a whim without much thought or preparation. I am enjoying all these last days of dinners, meetings, gatherings...knowing that soon, it will all change...in a good way.

All in all a busy {good} 37th week.  

No comments: